On the weekend of May 4th -6th I will be participating in my friend Alita’s reviewathon!
If you are a blogger I highly suggest you do as well. It’s going to be a lot of fun and I always love talking to other bloggers about the reviews they are writing. This will be my homebase post.
Reviews I am hoping to write:
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Ditched by Robin Mellom
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Vaneer
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (though I have to write this one with Chrisitne so it depends on her)
- Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan and Justine Larbalestier
I highly doubt I’m actually going to pull this off as (a) I forgot that Reviewathon started today and not tomorrow. And (b) I have to work tomorrow, and I saw the Avengers at midnight last night so all I really want to do is sleep.
But I am determined to do better than last year when I’m pretty sure I wrote one and half reviews.
I expect my listening material to consist mostly of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic songs, Hank Green songs and The Hunger Games soundtrack. Because that’s the way I role.