I crossed the finish line for the 48 Hour Book Challenge. Since it was a last-minute decision on my part to participate, I think I did a great job of ignoring the outside world as much as possible this weekend.
– Logged a grand total of 21 hours and 23 minutes
– Completed five books:
1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
2. Fables: War & Pieces, vol 11 by Bill Willingham
3. Fables: The Dark Ages, vol 12 by Bill Willingham
4. The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
5. Phantom in Time by Eugenia Riley
– Read 1,507 pages
– Wrote 2 reviews for the site
All in all, not a bad weekend. Now I’m going to sleep for a long time.
If you want to read about other people’s weekends and all that they accomplished, check out Mother Reader’s site.